The Beardwood Practice’s stop smoking hypnotherapy formula works regardless of how many cigarettes you smoke or how long you have been smoking. The stop smoking treatment is tailored to you as an individual and is a relaxing comfortable experience. Anti-smoking hypnotherapy takes one session lasting up to 2 hours, it includes a CD and no initial consultation is necessary.
When we crave a cigarette or a nicotine replacement substance our brain reacts to a pattern of behavior which has been programmed into our lifestyle. Simply by using the controls of your own subconscious mind and skills of hypnotherapy to make changes to your own thinking we can put in place strategies which will move you towards becoming a smoke free, with no cravings, no irritability, no bad temper and no weight gain.
You must already be aware that smoking damages your health as each cigarette you smoke contains 4,500 cell destroying chemicals causing smokers to lose on average 16 years of life from a smoking related diseases compared with a non-smoker. After 20 minutes of quitting blood pressure drops to normal, pulse rates drops to normal and your hands and feet return to a normal temperature. After 24hours the chance of a heart attack decrease and after 72 hours nicotine leaves the body completely.
Benefits of stopping smoking are amazing –
- You will have more energy
- You will learn to control stress
- Your skin will improve its appearance
- You will feel fitter and healthier
- You will reduce the risk of developing illness
- You will no longer smell of tobacco
- You will enjoy the taste of food more
- You will improve your breathing and fitness levels
- You will feel happier, more confident and in more control
- You will improve fertility levels
- You will save money and spend money on things which can improve your quality of life rather than undermine it
- You will no longer smell of smoke
- You will no longer endanger those around you
Hypnosis is completely natural, safe & relaxing. You will remain conscious and in complete control during the treatment.
Anti-smoking fee - £150.00. Anti-smoking treatment is a one off session lasting for up to two hours and a £50.00 deposit is required when booking the session. No initial consultation is required.
All client data is kept strictly confidential.
Hypnotherapy is a powerful tool to stop smoking